Meguiars G190424 Ultimate Waterless Wheel & Tire
Meguiar's Ultimate Waterless Wheel And Tire allows you to quickly give your wheels and tires a just cleaned and dressed finish in one simple step. A car is not completely detailed unless the wheels and tires are done too. With this all-new formula, you can quickly and easily clean your wheels and tires while leaving tires with a moderately glossy appearance. Power through brake dust, road grime and dirt that accumulates from daily usage without using water. Simply spray your wheels and tires, and wipe down your wheels. Then, leave your tires alone and you’re left with a dark, rich shine and UV blockers that help protect your wheels and tires. Clean wheels, dress tires and protect both in just a matter of minutes!
Tips and suggestions for using Meguiar’s Ultimate Waterless Wheel and Tire
- Shake the product well before use.
- Make sure your wheels and tires are cool to the touch and that you are working in the shade.
- For heavily soiled wheels. a traditional wheel cleaner, such as Meguiar’s Ultimate All Wheel Cleaner, is recommended.
- Do not use on motorcycles, bicycles, or other two wheeled vehicles’ tires or seats. Application to these surfaces can cause them to become slippery.
- Remove spin-off from plastic panels to avoid staining.
- Avoid getting overspray on concrete or asphalt.
- Remove any product immediately from concrete or asphalt with detergent to prevent staining or slippery conditions.
How to use Meguiar’s Ultimate Waterless Wheel and Tire
- Spray one wheel and tire at a time; a light mist on your wheels and a heavier amount on your tires.
- Using a microfiber cloth, like Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels, wipe your wheels clean. Turn your towel to a clean side for a final wipe.
- For your tires, you can either let the product self-spread for a higher gloss finish or you can spread it with an applicator pad, like Meguiar’s Soft Foam Applicators, for a more uniform, less glossy finish.